Within the range of new products emerging APPA - AC contactless single - phase voltage tester APPA VP - 1 . In the design and operating principles , analog devices are very popular among 1AC-I/ II Fluke voltage power detector .
Working with contactless voltage tester AC APPA VP - 1 is very easy . To detect phase need only touch the tip of the dielectric tester terminal junction box ( machine , wall socket ) or the cable sheath . In the presence of phase voltage -frequency end of the industry bright illuminated red light , and the unit immediately gives a loud signal . Indicator of the presence of acoustic phase is in the form of an electronic alarm with automatic volume control in accordance with phase .
Indicator Detector APPA VP - 1 has a compact size , easy and convenient to use . The robust design of the instrument is designed for intensive use in harsh industrial environments .
The main parameters and characteristics :
1. Operating voltage range : 90 ... 1000;
2. Operating Frequency : 50/ 60 Hz ;
3. Voltage indication : LED continuous light and sound ;
4. Unique adaptive sound detector - a signal that indicates the presence of voltage varies depending on the amplitude of the AC voltage is detected ;
5. Degree of protection : IP - 65 ( dust and splash proof ) ;
6. Battery -powered ( 1.5V × 2 type AAA ) , easy access to the battery compartment ;
7. Safety : IEC 61010-1 , 1000 ( CAT IV ) ;
8. Dimensions of 18 × 151 × 22 mm ;
9. Weight 120 g
No posts found